Please read the following agreement carefully before accessing this website.
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. The information and services on this website are provided by Cambodian Rivercraft Enterprises Co. Ltd subject to your agreement to the terms and conditions below.
Use of Information and Services
The information provided on this website is intended solely to assist you in making informed decisions and should in no way be construed as advice for any individual situation or a substitute for professional advice from a qualified professional familiar with your unique facts. Cambodian Rivercraft Enterprises Co. Ltd, its suppliers and agents assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any actions taken on the information, advice, treatments, and other recommendations discussed on this website.
Whilst Cambodian Rivercraft Enterprises Co. Ltd, its suppliers and agents strive to keep the information on this website accurate, complete, and up-to-date, this website may contain errors or be incomplete or misleading in some respects. Neither Cambodian Rivercraft Enterprises Co. Ltd nor its suppliers or agents guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website. Cambodian Rivercraft Enterprises Co. Ltd reserves the right to alter or modify this website to make improvements and/or changes in the information, material, services, and products described on this website.
Cambodian Rivercraft Enterprises Co. Ltd and/or its respective suppliers and agents hereby disclaim all express and implied warranties and conditions with regard to the information, material, services, and products contained on this website, including, without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. All such information, material, services, products, and related graphics on this website are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.
in no event shall Cambodian Rivercraft Enterprises Co. Ltd and/or its suppliers and agents be liable for any special, indirect, punitive, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, business, data, or profits, litigation and the like, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the information, materials, services, or products available on this website.
Terms & Conditions
Full Payment is required on booking.
We hope nothing will come between you and your cruise. Should you need to cancel your booking, your cancellation must be received in writing. It will be effective on the date of receipt. Cancellation charges are based upon the date of cancellation, and are as follows:
STANDARD CANCELLATION FEES
- 90-60 days prior to commencement of services: 35% of total price*
- 59-30 days prior to commencement of services: 50% of total price*
- 29-1 days prior to commencement of services: 80% of total price*
- On departure day and No Show : 100% of total price*
Alteration of Tours and Force Majeure
Cambodian Rivercraft Enterprises Co. Ltd reserves the right to alter arrangements or cancel the operation of a schedule should it be necessary for reasons beyond the control of Cambodian Rivercraft Enterprises Co. Ltd. It is essential to understand that in Cambodia local conditions are not always predictable and such occurrences can happen
As weather extremes, low river water level etc. can and do from time to time cause delays, frustrations and diversions from the planned route. Cambodian Rivercraft Enterprises Co. Ltd will do its best to minimise inconvenience but cannot accept responsibility for matters which are clearly beyond its control.
Very rarely, we may be forced by Force Majeure such as a war, strike, riot, crime, or an event described by the legal term “act of God” (such as flooding, earthquake, or volcanic eruption) to change or terminate your arrangements after departure. If this situation does occur, we regret we will be unable to make any refunds, pay you compensation or meet any costs or expenses you incur as a result.
If there is cause for complaint whilst on holiday, then this must be brought to the attention of the General Manager or his appointee who will do their best to rectify the situation. It is unreasonable to take no action whilst on holiday and then to send an Email of complaint upon return. However, should the problem remain unsolved then a complaint should be made in writing within 28 days of the completion of the holiday.
Health and Mobility
Cambodian Rivercraft Enterprises Co. Ltd strive to provide a safe, enjoyable, and memorable travel experience for all passengers. However, please note the following:
- Current health advice should be sought at time of departure from a reputable travel clinic or medical practice, but currently no vaccinations are mandatory for travel to Cambodia.
- Passengers are required to advise Cambodian Rivercraft Enterprises Co. Ltd at time of booking of any physical, medical, or other special needs that require accommodation. After the time of booking, should a Passenger develop a physical or medical condition that requires accommodation the Passenger is required to advise Cambodian Rivercraft Enterprises Co. Ltd.
- All guests must ensure they are medically and physically fit for travel.
- Cambodian Rivercraft Enterprises Co. Ltd does not provide personal devices (such as wheelchairs, hearing aids or prescription eye glasses) or services of a personal nature (such as pushing a wheelchair or assistance in climbing stairs, eating, toileting or dressing). A companion capable of providing such assistance must accompany any passenger who requires services of a personal nature. We strongly recommends that guests are able to navigate the stairs on-board without assistance. Should guests require assistance, they must travel with someone who is able to assist them both ashore and on board.. Please note that wheel-on and/or wheel-off access is not available at ports-of-call.
- Cambodian Rivercraft Enterprises Co. Ltd does not employ medical personnel. Any necessary medical attention will be provided by a local facility at the passenger’s expense. Cambodian Rivercraft Enterprises Co. Ltd is not responsible or liable for any losses or costs incurred as a result of medical services obtained while on the cruise, or for the quality of the care or services received.
Passengers should be aware some onshore visits may include rough terrain, walking over uneven pavement, steps, and locations which may not be easily accessible or accessible by wheelchair. During any cruises, Cambodian Rivercraft Enterprises Co. Ltd may make arrangements with carriers and other independent suppliers to provide transport services. These parties are independent entities over which Cambodian Rivercraft Enterprises Co. Ltd has no control.
YOUNG Travellers: Guests who are less than 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult who is 21 years of age or older. Adults accompanying children are responsible for their behaviour onboard and onshore. Children under 18 years of age are the sole responsibility of the accompanying adult to supervise at all times.
Cambodian Rivercraft Enterprises Co. Ltd is insured with “FORTE Insurance”. However, it is always preferable that passengers are individually insured. This travel insurance must cover death, personal accidents and injury, medical expenses, including evacuation and repatriation, cancellation of travel and loss of personal effects.
Passports and Visas
It is your responsibility to verify all visa and passport requirements necessary for your vacation. You are responsible for obtaining independently and paying for all visas and entry documents, for meeting all health and other requirements, and for any documents required by the laws, regulations, orders, and/or requirements of Cambodia. Cambodian Rivercraft Enterprises Co. Ltd cannot accept liability for any passenger refused entry on any transport or into Cambodia due to failure of the passenger to carry correct documentation or adhere to specific entry and exit requirements.
Smoking Policy: For the comfort of all our Guests, smoking is only permitted on the decks of our boat. This policy applies to all forms of smoking materials including vapour e-cigarettes.
Diets: Please advise our manager of specific dietary considerations and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Pet Policy: No pets are allowed on board.
Cambodian Rivercraft Enterprises Co. Ltd may, in its sole discretion, decline the booking of any passenger or remove any passenger who cannot comply or refuses to comply with Cambodian Rivercraft Enterprises Co. Ltd’s terms and conditions. Cambodian Rivercraft Enterprises Co. Ltd is not responsible for any costs incurred in the event a passenger is removed from a cruise. Passengers agree not to hold Cambodian Rivercraft Enterprises Co. Ltd or any of its related entities liable for any actions taken under these terms and conditions.
21 May 2019